Founder & Writer
- Founded the news analysis site TheIdeaSift.com and the education-content hub IdeaSifters.Academy.
- Created novel approaches to news analysis: IdeaSifts™, Not-wild Ideas™, and Thought Adrenaline™.
- Aligned crossover with other content formats — those of short fiction, poetry, satire, and humor pieces — under one banner and aesthetic.
- Code via CSS, HTML5 and WordPress.
Consultant & Writer
- Authored a review for the entirety of the AP Language & Composition textbook The Language of Composition (2nd Ed.); detailed proposals for revisions and suggested new excerpts and texts.
- Authored student-friendly, narrative answer keys for question sets within the textbook 50 Essays (High-school, 5th Ed.).
Founder, Programmer & Writer
- Founded the free college-entrance test preparation website Kill the Test, reforming as Limitless Test Prep.
- Created all content.
- Augmented questions with in-depth answer explanations for each.
- Designed interactive lesson pages.
- Coded front-end/back-end software and education interface with features that mimic those available to students with paper, pen and tutor:
- live answer-choice elimination
- “How am I doing?” tutor-style check-ins and feedback
- custom hints for each question